Answers to Our Most Common Questions:
- Our website has the current inventory. If it is listed on the products page as available, we most likely have it. If it is not listed we don’t have it.
- No Bantams or Silkies. Ever tried to eat a Bantam?
- Yes, we will have guinea keets available once they start laying. They are about 3 weeks later this year than last.
- Yes, we have birds that are laying for sale, see the 22+ week category on the product page.
- Yes, we have some started pullets for sale – See the products page.
- Yes, we can ship started pullets.
- Yes, local pickup is available. Once you place the order, I’ll contact you to arrange a pickup time.
- No, the physical address is not on the website. I want to know you are coming, so please don’t just show up. We are a working farm, and when people just show up, we have trouble getting our work done.